Sunday, March 24, 2013

Introducing the Catch 'em All Project!

I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause...

OK, that's enough of that. Let me quickly go over the rules of this run:

1. The goal is to achieve a living Pokedex in Generations IV, V, and VI. Solo. While trading with other people is allowed, only Pokemon originating from my own saves will count towards completion.
2. The project will start on April 20, 2013 and will end on April 19, 2014. This gives me a one-year span to catch all 700+ Pokemon. Coincidentally, my birthday (October 19) falls exactly in the middle of this project.
3. I will be allowed to use events for event-only Pokemon. I will not be allowed to use events for non-event Pokemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment